Circles Information Technology
Microsoft Azure - Office 365 - Veeam® - Azure Site Recovery (ASR) - Azure Backup - Avaya IP Office - Sophos Central - Sophos Cloud Firewall - VMware vSphere - Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops - 3CX - BioTime
Each piece of software that you purchase for your business will come with a license stipulating what you can and can’t do with it, and it is essential that you fully understand the terms of the license to ensure that you stay legal. Understanding software licensing for businesses and purchasing the correct licenses for your needs can also help your business to save money. Most off-the-shelf software packages come with a single-user only license, and thus if you want more than one person in your company to use the software you would have to purchase multiple copies, which can work out expensive.
- Using Software That Is Not Licensed Is Against the Law
- The Right Software Licensing for Businesses Can Save You Money
- Receive Around-The-Clock License Support
You can even have your software installed for you by a specialist, completely hassle-free, if you’re unsure about how to do it yourself.
Microsoft, Citrix, Veeam.
Microsoft Azure has stronger Hybrid Cloud capability and operates in 19 regions across the world (and it’s the only one with capability in China). Plus, Azure (and the Microsoft Cloud in general) is rapidly adopting and adapting the standards of other operating systems and embracing competing software platforms to ensure Azure stays relevant to as many people and companies as possible.
Azure Business Benefits
- Ability to Scale on Demand
- Cost Competitive
- Customer support
- Hybrid Capability
Azure Data Benefits
- Big Data insights
- Simple and Reliable Data Storage
- Keeping your Data Secure
- Backups you can rely on
- Integrative Data Solution
Azure Management Benefits
- API Management
- “Set it and forget it” scheduling
- Ability to Run Virtual Machines
- Developer Collaboration and Options
Real time collaboration, communication and powerful analytics are vital factors in the success of every business. With a wide array of technologies like Exchange, Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, MS Teams and the most up to date version of Office applications and many more; Office 365 is a highly effective cloud platform that enables your workforce to make full utilization of their productivity, creativity and have the competitive edge over others
- Explore and Integrate
- Collaborate Anywhere Anytime
- Stay Up and Running ALWAYS
- Single Sign-on (SSO)
- Get Organized
- Real-time Collaboration
Veeam® Backup & Replication™ is a powerful, easy-to-use and affordable backup and Availability solution. It provides fast, flexible and reliable recovery of virtualized applications and data, bringing VM (virtual machine) backup and replication together in a single software solution. Veeam Backup & Replication delivers award-winning support for VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V virtual environments.
- Restore entire VMs in minutes with Instant VM Recovery™
- Recover individual files effortlessly with Instant File-level Recovery
- Quickly and easily restore Microsoft Exchange items with Exchange ENHANCED
- Recover Active Directory objects, entire containers, OUs and user accounts with Directory ENHANCED
- Restore entire SharePoint sites; return deleted items back into production with SharePoint ENHANCED
- Fast transaction-level recovery and point-in-time restore of Oracle databases with Oracle ENHANCED and SQL Server databases with Server ENHANCED
- Leverage HPE, NetApp, Dell EMC and Nimble NEW snapshots for recovery of single files or entire VMs from storage snapshots with Snapshots ENHANCED
- Cloud restore for any Veeam backup with Direct Restore to Microsoft AZURE NEW
Data Loss Avoidance
- Create backups from any storage, plus ultra-fast backups from Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), NetApp, Dell EMC and Nimble NEW storage snapshots
- 2-in-1: backup and replication™: In addition to backups, maintain image-based replicas either on site for high-Availability or off site for disaster recovery, and simplify replica failover and failback with little to no business disruption
- Leverage fully-integrated cloud-based disaster recovery and fast and secure cloud backup with Veeam Cloud Connect
- Simplify the management of your backup storage with Scale-out Backup Repository™
- Get backups and replicas off site up to 50x faster with built-in WAN acceleration
- Meet compliance requirements and archiving policies with native tape support
Azure Site Recovery (ASR)
We live in the “Information Age,” where a huge amount of data is generated every second and technology is needed to store this data. With the advancement in technology, the size of the storage drives keeps shrinking as the capacity keeps increasing.
Azure Site Recovery (ASR
Azure Site Recovery (ASR) is a DRaaS offered by Azure for use in cloud and hybrid cloud architectures. As a disaster recovery platform, it makes it possible for Azure Virtual Machines, Hyper-V, physical on-prem systems, and VMWare to failover to and successfully failback once the disaster has been resolved. A near-constant data replication process makes sure copies are in sync.
The Azure Backup service provides simple, secure, and cost-effective solutions to back up your data and recover it from the Microsoft Azure cloud.
- The Azure Backup service provides simple, secure, and cost-effective solutions to back up your data and recover it from the Microsoft Azure cloud.
Avaya IP Office
Avaya IP Office offers a comprehensive and reliable suite of offers for enabling, supporting, optimizing, and managing client engagement and networking solutions. The services provided by Avaya are intended to allow customers and staff to reduce total costs, mitigate risks, and optimize productivity based on the unique needs of each business.
Avaya VOIP solution benefits
· Transferring calls
· Hold Functionality
· Cordless Phone Compatibility
· Day & night greetings
· Personal voicemail
· Voicemail to email
· Auto attendant
· Conference Calls
· Cheap VoIP Calls
· User friendly handsets
· Remote staff – connecting to the office
antivirus (intercept antivrus)
antivirus (intercept antivrus)
- Sophos Central is an integrated management platform that simplifies the administration of multiple Sophos products and enables more efficient business management for Sophos partners. This unified platform for security management is an element of Sophos’ synchronized security strategy to enable multiple security products to work together seamlessly with simpler management and better security.Sophos central antivirus
Sophos Cloud Firewall
- An integrated web application firewall protects your cloud servers and helps meet compliance requirements with protection from SQL injection and cross-site scripting attacks, URL and form hardening, dual malware engines, GeoIP lists, TLS offloading, reverse authentication, and more.
vSphere is a server virtualization platform that delivers essential services for the modern hybrid cloud. It is now rearchitected with native Kubernetes into an open platform that enables you to run existing enterprise applications alongside modern containerized applications in a unified manner.
- VMware vSphere includes the following components:
- VMware ESXi: a type 1 hypervisor responsible for abstracting processors, memory, storage and other resources into multiple virtual machines (VMs).
- VMware vCenter Server: formerly known as VirtualCenter, this management tool is the central control point for data centerservices and provides a single pane of glass view across ESXi hosts.
- VMware vSphere Client: a new HTML5-basedmanagement interface that enables users to remotely connect to vCenter Server. The vSphere Client will eventually replace the vSphere Web Client, but is not yet complete.
- VMware vSphere software development kits (SDKs): these provide interfaces through which users can access vSphere components.
- VMware Virtual Machine File System (VMFS): a high-performance cluster file system for ESXi VMs.
- VMware Virtual SMP: a utility that enables a single VM to use multiple physical processors at the same time.
- VMotion: a feature that enables live migrationfor powered-on VMs in the same data center.
- Storage vMotion: similar to standard vMotion, this enables the live migration of virtual disks or configuration files to a new data store while a VM is running.
- vSphere High Availability (HA): formerly known as VMware HA, this utility restarts failed VMs on other available servers.
- VMware Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS): a utility that dynamically divides and balances computing capacity for VMs across collections of hardware resources.
- Storage DRS: similar to VMware DRS, this utility dynamically load balances storage capacity and I/O across collections of data stores.
- Fault Tolerance: a feature that creates a duplicate of a selected workload on a different host server within the cluster to provide continuous availability.
- VMware vSphere Distributed Switch (VDS): enables a single virtual switchto connect to multiple hosts in a cluster or multiple clusters for centralized management of network configurations.
- Host Profiles: a vCenter Server tool that enables the user to define configuration policies for ESX/ESXi hosts.
Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
provides virtualization solutions that give IT control of virtual machines, applications, and security while providing anywhere access for any device. End users can use applications and desktops independently of the device's operating system and interface.
Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- provides virtualization solutions that give IT control of virtual machines, applications, and security while providing anywhere access for any device. End users can use applications and desktops independently of the device’s operating system and interface.
3CX is an open-platform, VoIP phone system that works with popular IP Phones and SIP trunks whether on-premise or in the cloud. Simple, affordable and flexible, 3CX eliminates the cost and management headaches of outdated, traditional phone systems or the limitations of shared cloud PBXs.
- 3CX is an open-platform, VoIP phone system that works with popular IP Phones and SIP trunks whether on-premise or in the cloud. Simple, affordable and flexible, 3CX eliminates the cost and management headaches of outdated, traditional phone systems or the limitations of shared cloud PBXs.
BioTime is a powerful web-based time and attendance management software that provides a stable connection to ZKTeco’s standalone push communication devices by Ethernet/Wi-Fi/GPRS/3G and working as a private cloud to over employee self-service by mobile application and web browser.
Multiple administrators can access BioTime anywhere using a web browser. It can easily handle hundreds of devices and thousands of employees and their transactions.
- BioTime is a powerful web-based time and attendance management software that provides a stable connection to ZKTeco’s standalone push communication devices by Ethernet/Wi-Fi/GPRS/3G and working as a private cloud to over employee self-service by mobile application and web browser.Multiple administrators can access BioTime anywhere using a web browser. It can easily handle hundreds of devices and thousands of employees and their transactions.